“You only exist in what you do” said Federico Fellini. I try my best to do just that by creating visual content to my fullest potential and taking advantage of the opportunities in life. Through this approach, I’ve experienced amazing international art & film projects. I learnt from the best, and work with love, on what I love.
STORY & IMAGE
- By Women. Our Stories | from 2019 | international | audiovisual collection of women’s portraites.
- Pomeranian Tale | in progress | Poland – Brazil | documentary
- Beyond the Bug River | in post production | Poland – Ukraine | documentary
- Cosmic Joe | 2017 | Ireland | short documentary. Awarded at Szczecin European Film Festival.
- The View from My Window | 2015 | Italy | short experimental documentary. Screened at several Italian Film Festivals.
- La Sottile Linea Gialla | 2014 | Italy | short film. Awarded at D.E.S.I.C.A. competition for short movie made in 24h.
- Failures by Bogna Juchnowicz | 2020 | Poland | experimental documentary
- The Curse of Imagination by Bogna Juchnowicz | 2020 | Poland | experimental documentary
- Can You Make Me Have Your Mouth by Martyna Hadynska | 2019 | Germany | experimental film
- Alex in Berlin by Tatum Howey | 2018 | Germany | short film
- Passage of Sound by Shelagh Honan | 2017 | Ireland | video installation
- Klostes by Aideen Barry | 2021 | Lithuania – Ireland | feature film | edit & colour grading
- Piggy Bank by Karolina Golebiewska | 2020 | Poland | animation | chroma keying
- I’m Pretty by Klaudia Prabucka | 2020 | Poland | animation | chroma keying
- Vain by Mark Zimmermann | 2020 | Poland | animation | chroma keying & colour correction
- Failures by Bogna Juchnowicz | 2020 | Poland | experimental documentary | edit & colour correction
- Prom in Honor, That Youth Won’t Collect for Retirement by Klaudia Prabucka | 2020 | Poland | experimental | colour correction
- The Curse of Imagination by Bogna Juchnowicz | 2020 | Poland | experimental documentary | edit & colour correction
- Passage of Sound by Shelagh Honan | 2017 | Ireland | video installation | colour correction
ART TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Ineluctable Modality of the Visible by Aideen Barry | 2022 | Hungary – Ireland | Mural with Augmented Reality | AR build
- Film Stills | 2017 | Ireland | analog photography
- Extraordinary | 2017 | Ireland | digital photography
- Teatro Ponchielli a Cremona | 2015 | Italy | theatre photography
- Municipality of Cremona | 2015 | Italy | event photography
- Béal by Aideen Barry| 2022 | Ireland | Art exhibition | Design of the record
Print Design for institutions as Auction House Desa (Poland), Film Archive in Bologna (Italy), Pilsudski Institute of America in New York (U.S.), Organization Solidarni Razem (Poland) and others
Regio Motorino – scooters by the Via Regia | 2012 | idea – fundraising – implementation – documentation
Scooter expedition through one of the most important former pilgrimage and trade routes – the Way of St. James. 41-days journey through Poland, Germany, Belgium, France and Spain.
Phone: +44 07460 235 465
Whatsapp: +48 600 878 446
Currently based in Egham, UK, but happy to join international projects.
© Aleks Rydzkowska Film & Design 2020
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google